This article answers frequently asked questions about Lync. If you don’t see an answer to your question here, let us know and we’ll try to address it.
NOTE Some features described here may not be available in your organization. Check with your Lync administrator (usually the person who provided your user ID and password) if you’re not sure.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I add a contact from outside of my company to my Contacts list?
- How do I add an internal contact to my Contacts list?
- How do I block contacts from reaching me via Lync?
- How do I create a group?
- How do I delete contacts from my Contacts list?
- How do I display only those contacts who are online?
- How do I find contacts within my organization?
- How do I get added to or removed from a list of delegates?
- How do I organize my contacts by location, department, or other criteria?
- How do I turn off all pictures in Lync, including my own?
- How many contacts can I have?
- What does the red star or asterisk next to a contact's status mean?