4. Audio and Video
This article answers frequently asked questions about Lync. If you don’t see an answer to your question here, let us know and we’ll try to address it.
NOTE Some features described here may not be available in your organization. Check with your Lync administrator (usually the person who provided your user ID and password) if you’re not sure.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I make a phone call without adding someone to my Contacts list?
- Can I use Lync to make a call?
- How do I know my devices are set up correctly?
- What can I do to improve device audio quality?
- What is Enterprise Voice?
- What phone numbers are valid for calling contacts?
- Where is the Lync phone dial pad and how do I use it?
- Why am I having audio problems?